Wednesday, May 6, 2015

"We have several clients who have archery ranges in their offices."


Know that this comes from a place of love: I enjoy and appreciate glossy magazine with the best of them. For me, Vogue sits in the shade of Harper's on both art design and editorial content but it's still a great magazine.

That much said, these excerpts from a recent issue, presented - as The Hairpin puts it - "without comment" are pretty... telling. My favourite?
My idea of a relaxing getaway is strolling around the Porte de Clignancourt flea market in search of a velvet opera coat.
Of course it is. Or maybe...
For Daniel de la Falaise, food has always been a family affair. His great-grandmother Rhoda watered her rosebushes with lobster bisque.
I mean... OF COURSE SHE DID. You can read the whole thing here.

No comments: