Thursday, May 9, 2013

Famous people I have been told I look like in order of how happy-to-suicidal the comparison made me feel.

Rose Byrne
(YES SHUT UP THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED, IT IS A THING AND LOOKING AT ROSE BYRNE IS LIKE LOOKING INTO A MIRROR)

Pia Miranda
(Pretty sure this referred to me only in my (much) younger days and Pia Miranda cira Looking for Alibrandi but I'll take it)

Katie Holmes
(Yes this was from a gent who was trying to get into my knickers and yes he was very drunk and yes it was very dark but I'm TAKING IT ANYWAY. Also I will say this: we both have one slightly wonky eye. So... there.)

Elaine Benes
(Is this about the brogues? I think it's about the brogues)

Janeane Garofalo
(No the fact that she's nearly 20 years older than me doesn't make me want to kill myself, thanks for asking)

Nana Maskouri
(Fuck you, Stuey)

No comments: