Monday, June 17, 2013

Things I thought/said/tweeted while watching The Bachelorette.

13 minutes in: I am watching and this isn't even the dumbest thing said so far: "This isn't my grandfather-type dodgeball". Um, what?

19 minutes in: Bringing up that domestic violence allegation/arrest/restraining order on a first date - bold move, Guy.


27 minutes in: This candid moment would feel more candid if 2 camera crews weren't filming it. Let me at least try to suspend my disbelief


35 minutes in: Watching a guy on a dating show get busted by his gf should be terrible but obvs it's amazing and I'm dying of happiness.


37 minutes in: This cheating sucker nearly turned it around for me by saying "oh my gosh". I mean, that's charming, right? #thebachelorette


(Okay I should mention that I'm sort of making up these times now because, honestly, I'm skipping a lot of this shit).


45 minutes in: Heights, a cold wind and being forced to don a bikini after a heavy meal?  is my worst nightmare on a number of levels.


200 minutes in (feels like): This demeans everyone. Are those horses? I don't even...


Eleventybillion hours in: "All I can do is reassure him." Or maybe stop dating those dozen other guys? I'm just spitballing here. 


I don't even know how many minutes in: And other things not to say to the girl dating another 12 guys: "I am falling in love with you and... we've barely talked." 

No comments: