Sunday, November 29, 2009

Big boobs


Pros: The obvious ones.

Cons: Slogan t-shirts tend to be a tricky area. Wearing my newly-acquired Worst of Perth Perth: the Bunbury of the North shirt to the getting-harder-every-week Paddy Maguires quiz night the other day, for instance, it occured to me that you would pretty much have to crawl into my belly button to be able to read the punchline. Plus whenever someone says "nice shirt" you immediately suspect them of leering at your tits, despite the fact you are wearing an item of clothing more or less imploring them to do just that.

3 comments:

CB One said...

I wasn't aware there were any cons involving boobs.

my name is kate said...

From your side of the fence, CB, I'm pretty sure there aren't.

Kaitlyn said...

I so noe what you are talking about!