Thursday, December 31, 2009

Addiction's a bitch

At first it was just a recreational thing: I definitely only used it on special occasions when I was going somewhere fancy.

Later on, I started using when I was feeling flat and needed a little pick-me-up. Nothing serious: just once a week, mostly on the weekends. It made me feel great.

Within a year I was hooked and using it most mornings before work because, well, I just felt better.

Yes, dear, reader, at the fag end of 2009 I regret to inform you that I am hooked on my bloody hair dryer.

UPDATE: I must have tempted fate because I've broken the fucking hair dryer. Broken-into-three-pieces broken. Balls!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm like that but with Touche Eclat instead. I have been worn down by constant recommendations from beauty editors.

It's sleek gold tube sits a little uncomfortably in my largely Maybelline stocked cosmetics bag.

my name is kate said...

Ooh. I want...