"If I didn't care for fun and such, I'd probably amount to much. But I shall stay the way I am, because I do not give a damn." (Dorothy Parker)
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Things I said while watching Highlander for the first time last night
1. "Wow is that Christopher Lambert? And... is he wearing white sneakers with jeans?"
2. "Why is Sean Connery, who is supposed to be from Egypt or Spain or something, talking with a Scottish accent and Christopher Lambert, who is supposed to be Scottish, talking with a French accent again?"
3. "What was the wig budget on this movie, d'you reckon?"
4. "Um, there was a sequel to this?"
5. "And a TV series? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?"