Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Things that are making me happy (or why I haven't shot myself in the head after the most stressful week or so ever)

1. Having a lovely colleague surprise me with a Cadbury Cream Egg today, just when I was feeling particularly stressed out and weary.

2. Interviewing someone who is rich and important and finding out he was lovely and sweet and almost in tears about his (fairly long) dead wife and now I may sort of... love him.

3. Interviewing someone else who was just... ok, Dear Lord I sound like the cheesiest cheese who ever cheesed but he was simply inspirational. That's the only word I can use to describe it. I know, I'm sorry, I hate myself.

4. Learning, thanks to the wonderful Belly, that Amazon.com has released a large chunk of Lawrence Sanders' back catalogue on kindle. Curling up with Archy McNally at night makes me very, very happy.

5. Booking myself a massage for my day off. I can almost feel Sven's powerful, muscular hands rolling me around like I'm some kind of rag doll.

No comments: