Tuesday, April 16, 2013

On nights when you've just eaten two giant brownies...


... I thank the sweet Lord for the likes of Crystal Renn, Kelly Brook and Kate Upton, who remind me that a girl can be a little round of belly and soft of cheek* and still look hot as shit. Of course, eating this brownie isn't getting my any closer to having their faces but baby steps, Kate, baby steps.

* For the record, I'm not suggesting any of these hot bitches has an "average" body, sit around eating brownies all day or is anything close to plump. But, as a girl with a lot of soft corners, it's rather nice to see some saucy minxes who aren't entirely hard edges every once in awhile.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love Kelly Brook. In my head I am her and she is also my girlfriend. I know that sounds weird. But whatevs.