Thursday, April 3, 2014

Fan me

Not to offend the interwebs or anything but in my experience 99.9 per cent of fan fiction is not for me. Much as I love, love, love Rainbow Rowell's book about the topic, Fangirl*, I don't seek out or read fan fiction except in unusual circumstances because I'm just not interested in what most people have to write. Which made it all the more delightful to stumble onto this bit of truly delightful fan fiction where a well known (to certain types of people) fan fiction author writes a short, funny fan fiction about... not cheating on her husband with Benedict Cumberbatch. It is delightful.



* Seriously, it so so so good. This is the first book in a long time that I have finished and just... started reading it again because I wasn't ready for it to end.

No comments: