Friday, January 23, 2015

I'm Hulking out over here


I’ve been stewing in my own juices a bit this week.

No, I’m not going to go all Falling Down or start slapping Andy around a bit, but in the past few weeks I’ve felt let down by someone who was a friend, frustrated at work and had an absolute turd laid in my lap by the housebuilding process. NO I DON’T WANT TO TALL ABOUT IT.

None of my complaints are particularly serious and they’re all frightfully First World but they’ve still been getting me down and simultaneously making me angry at, well, The World, which is a little dumb. Given I’m Australian, middle class and white plenty of people could argue The World has handed me a pretty cruisey deal.

Nevertheless, if you too are having the worst week you could do worse than dip into my indulgent Angry Kate playlist.

The Jesus And Mary Chain
I Hate Rock n’ Roll

Magnetic Fields
You Must Be Out Of Your Mind

Rage Against The Machine
Killing in the Name Of

The National
Fireproof

No comments: