Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I don't believe in God but...


... the evidence is stacking up. First, someone took my all-time favourite superhero franchise and decided to cast super hotties Michael Fassbender and James McEvoy in the reboot of the films. Amazing.

Now they've decided too much of something is, you know, wonderful, and have cast one of my many new movie boyfriends, Oscar Isaac, in the next instalment. Sure, he's supposedly a villain but surely it's not too much to ask that at some point Professor X and Magneto have to team up to take him down in some kind of... hot tub scenario. I mean, that could happen. Sans towels.

Anyway, really I just wanted to say thanks Jebus: I knew that if you did exist you'd be a big homo and into exactly the same kind of dudes as me.

No comments: