Monday, April 16, 2012

"Someday you'll find a man, a good man, and you'll love him, and marry him, and live and die for him. And I'll be hanged if I stand by and watch."


This article on love lessons learned from fictional men made me happy and sad: happy because it's amusing and rang true. Sad because one of the examples being talked about is the character of Laurie from Little Women: one of the few literary (and indeed film - a young Christian Bale did his BEST WORK on this film, I tells you and if I'm honest I think I actually prefer the film to the book, I'm sorry) hotties that I mooned over as a younger me and still moon over today. When Jo... well, look, I don't want to ruin it if you haven't read or seen it but Jesus Christ Jo makes me angry with some of her Life Choices. That's all I'm saying. I probably really shouldn't care after all these years. Wait, "probably?" Anyway, read the article, it's super cute.

No comments: