Lessons I Feel I Was Supposed to Learn From The Movie Take This Waltz
1. Don't fancy people who are not your husband.
2. If you must fancy people who are not your husband try not to live near them.
3. If you must live within fucking distance of people who are not your husband you should probably leave said husband so you can fuck your fanciable neighbour.
4. If you follow step 3 you will be unhappy. Probably.
Lessons I Actually Learned From The Movie Take This Waltz
1. If you fall for a hot, pretentious stranger you cannot avoid then you should probably seriously consider having sex with fanciable neighbour to get it out of your system and never, ever tell your plump, adorable husband about it. I'm just saying. Could've saved everyone some drama.