Friday, July 27, 2012

Probably

Every now and again I am filled with the urge to move back to London, where I spent a very enjoyable 18 months of my life many a year ago. The thing that stops me is the realisation, slowly acquired, that moving to another country does not mean I get to leave behind all the things about my life I don't particularly care for. Which is to say that Kate in London is basically Kate in Perth, just...  in a different city. (Albeit an awesome city. God I love London.) I mention this now because this wonderful photo, courtesy of The Sartorialist, makes me want to pack my bags and move to Paris immediately. Instead I have to take several deep breaths and remind myself that moving to Paris will not turn me into a willowy, alabaster-skinned hottie with a great skirt and a mad set of pins. Probably.

No comments: