Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore... damnit

You know that famous quote from the movie Network where Howard yells “I’m mad as hell and I’m not going to take this anymore!”? Well that’s how I feel today. I don’t know why I’m so angry but I just feel so fed up with everything. I can’t be bothered dealing with people, I don’t want to help other people solve problems that have nothing to do with me and I’m not in the mood for inane chatter from people who are, apparently randomly, being put through to my phone. Maybe it’s one part ennui, one part rampant hormones and/or the fact that it is constantly freezing in the office so that I am forced to wear a winter coat at my desk every fucking day but this sucks balls. My focus for the day is just to keep plugging on and to get some decent stories out in the process. Somebody give me a diet coke and then back the fuck up…

No comments: