Monday, September 24, 2007

Once a fucknuckle always a fucknuckle?

Those of you gifted with keen insight may know I couldn’t really give a crap about Shane Warne at the best of times but if I ever had my doubts that he was a tool the news that he’s screwed his on-again-off-again-ex-wife again has done it.

For those of you who don’t take the time to read this sort of shite, apparently Warnie’s wife found out he was cheating on her again when he accidently sent her a text message meant for someone else. She should probably be grateful that the message (“Hey beautiful, I’m just talking to my kids, the back door’s open”) was as tame as it was.

I know I shouldn’t care that one person I don’t care for has just taken another dump on the chest of someone else I don’t particularly care for but for some reason it has bummed me out. Maybe I’m getting older but I like to see stories about couples working this sort of thing out, not stories that just make me thing some people never grow up or learn to keep it in their pants.

On that depressing note I think I need some more Codrol…

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Fucknuckle? Holy crap I love that word!!

Anonymous said...

but...he loved his kids and is a good "dad"

SO.. LEAVE WARNEY ALONNNNE!

my name is kate said...

Uh hmm. hmm. My care factor is actually pretty low on this one, Anon.

Anonymous said...

Anon, being a cricket fan forgives the great man for all his misgivings! without exception... :)