Friday, November 2, 2007

"If he hangs himself over this I can stick an orange in his mouth and call it a fatal wanking accident."

There’s nothing worse than listening to somebody bang on about why you should be watching this TV program or that TV program is there? In theory nobody really needs a reason to spend more time watching TV and why would you take advice from someone else who has nothing better to do than slug on the couch?

And yet I can’t keep quiet because Peep Show is one of the funniest new shows I have seen in a long time (also you might not believe me but another new show that is much better than it looks is How I Met Your Mother… hey I’m just saying, it's true).

But back to Peeperino, well, y ou don’t care about some show you’ve never seen, I know, but you should because it’s hilarious and different and I’ve just watched three series of the fucker back to back (thanks to the lovely Bec). My eyes may or may not be wet with tears of laughter and I have actually been cackling away like a maniac.

So the lecture is over but, while I have big plans to tie certain people to the couch and force them to watch it, once that’s over the DVDs are just a call away...

NOTE: Still don't believe me? Hear it from the experts.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

"Mmm, toast for breakfast. Brown toast is savoury, white toast is a treat... but I'm the one who's laughing because I LOVE brown toast."

my name is kate said...

"I'm sort of poisoning my flatmate"... i think i may love jeremy. You should hear the commentaries on the episodes - they're quite high-larious...

Anonymous said...

You're a posh spaz. Oh hang on, I think that's me. YOu don;t have posh in Australia.

L x

my name is kate said...

We just have the cashed up bogans, the non cashed up bogans and um everyone else. Crap I'm moving back to the Yuke - come with me, Linds and we will raise a family of cats.