I am looking forward to a number of things:
1. Having an awesome week off with almost nothing to do.
2. Re-watching The Forsythe Saga with Sacha during said week off.
3. Pretending to work on ‘the book’ while re-re-watching The Forsythe Saga.
4. Going house shopping with Andy (hey its not MY money)
5. Seeing Borat tonight.
6. Wearing an electric blue 80s prom dress (yes - in public) and getting very drunk.
7. Working with Lindsay.
I am loving:
1. Patricia Highsmith - I’ve read half her back catalogue in the past two weeks and I love it. The Ripley Books are great and everything she writes has an awesome impending-doom vibe. Plus, you know, underlying ho-yay! (Bec, does it have a hyphen there? I don’t know) always goes down a treat.
2. Icy-poles. Cheap and delicious.
3. My hard drive recorder which ensures I can finish each day with an episode of Scrubs.
4. My senile old cat. More than a week since she last pissed on my bed.
5. Sacha. For cleaning up after my cat countless times when she's having a shit (pun sadly intended) week.
I am hating:
1. TV generally. Total pants.
2. Shorthand. I. Am. Over. It.
I vow to:
1. Cut down on my diet coke consumption because I think I might actually have a problem.
2. See more of my friends.
3. Work on ‘the book’.
4. Find most embarrassing photo of Ali possible and put it on here.
I am missing:
3. Hamish and Polly.
4. Winter clothes.