Monday, November 20, 2006

My Future Piggy Bank


I'd like to take this opportunity to formally jump on the bandwagon of Perth's musical genius Sacha McCulloch (the hot, non creeping-looking one in the pic).

Although fresh out of her honours degree, judging by her performance on Friday WAYO's principal cellist (and, full disclosure, my awesome housemate) is going to find a much wider audience.

As such I'd like to register my intention to scab off her when I'm broke and trying to raise my three bastard children while living on the streets.

Your success will be my success too, Sach...

1 comment:

my name is kate said...

Okay maybe I've been looking at this pic for too long, or maybe it's because I'm next to Sach in it but... do I infact look like a gnome? Seriously, check out the schnozz that's all I'm saying...