Friday, February 2, 2007

Call me for my theories on Snape.

It's sad is what it is how excited I am by the news that the new Harry Potter Book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, is due out on Saturday, July 21.

I freaking love Harry Potter and I don't understand people who rag on it. Of course it's not the most amazing writing every put on paper but it's incredibly entertaining, super tightly plotted and I actually think the writing's not half bad. For those yet to get onboard I suggest blowing through the first two books at great speed (they're fine but.. eh) and tucking into the rest, which are super entertaining.

Yay, this news is almost enough to erase the (incredibly scarring) image of seeing Daniel Radcliffe naked from the waist up on page three of The West this week. Dear god, I still think he must be about 10-years-old. It's like walking in on your 12-year-old cousin naked and fellating a pony. Ew.

No comments: